Friday, July 17, 2009

Forgive me,i got carried away...

The soul bleeds,
It want's to flee,
But not simply...
It wants to punish,
All the ugly impulse,
My mind seeked,
My body recieved...
It wants to see,
How it feels,
When there is a cut deep,
At my temple,
Were once,A planted kiss,
Grew,nourished with,dreams-
of Love and Care,
Very good, bull shit- manure...
The thought,gives it a high,
It wants to burn my hands,
with fire,for touching all the wrong guys...
The thought,gives it a high,
It wants to walk me on glass pieces,
With bare feet,Raining Red,
Reflection,Refraction,pretty kaleidoscope...
There is flash of light,very bright...
A total transition,another idea to wretch...
I switch the speakers on-flute,Sri.Mahalingam,
It sleep walks me to the lawn,
With my my sunshades pink on...
Mother nature's lap,wet with tears...
I shall simply cry....
Mind,body,soul,Reunite...
Forgiving the scars,dark-scary,
As three cleavages,merge,sense divine...
The day began to end,with evening twilight...
But i knew i would never forget,it will soon be night...
And when it's morning again,
i can search more signs...
To fly,not flee,but fly high...

No comments:

Post a Comment