Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Searchlight...

....
i am insane,insane,
'cos you wrote it on my forehead....
dear, listen,
i am insane,'cos you wrote it on my forehead....

.
.

all of you now,say "it should'n ve been,destined-
for me, in such a way, regrets,our condolence"

....
hehe,
allright!

'cos i am insane,
and it is already destined...
and very emphatically,
carved on my forehead...
i'll light it up,bright,incandescent,
like a million fire-flies-
dancing,swaying,always moving....
jumping,seeing,seeking, glowing,
many many possibilties...

i'll light it up,bright,burning,
with all my fuel and fire,
which had to be dormant,
but, always yearning, yet...


i'll light up my forehead,
i'll use it as searchlight,
to find unknown truths,
'cos i have a new perspect...

the light shall,engulf in,
and radiate,
atleast one truth,
all the sane men,could never find...

i am insane,
but not handicapped,
i am enabled,very enabled,
to get enlightened....


i wont live in a shell,
there's fire boiling,
in my every blood cell...
i am crazy,but contributing....

i am crazy,but contributing,
in my own way...
is everyone so?
if not,are they still acceptable?

No comments:

Post a Comment