Saturday, January 2, 2010

happy immortality...

the story in my heart,
it's so heavy...
very heavy...
it's mercury...


the voids in my mind,
stay empty...
very empty...
it's vaccuum,
sucking in everything...


my instincts,
very brainy,
simply bury,
all the voids,
underneath,
more mind layerings...


sometimes,
when i smell a baby,
passing by me,
the breeze,
turns prickly,
with million strawberries....
the ripples,waves,are soft, curly...


the waves get high,
they get ready to die,
reach the pinnacle point,
fall down on my mind...
infinite layers collapse...
words get slurry,
eyes get blurry,
tears burn as they cry,
and mercury is flowing,
in every vein and artery...


this story,
is etched on to every cell,bloody,
and all my babies,
will share this stormy story...
with my instincts- brainy,
they will learn a way,to keep.
to keep it in their minds,
'cos the hearts get steely,
it's an alchemist...non-rusty,very tidy...
and the story will stay their happily...
happy immortality...



i want it,
that,
which will make me,
die for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment