Monday, May 4, 2009

throwing away...

a dear friend of mine,
accuses,me,for throwing away my life...
he knows many,who did the same,
and after,were not fine...
for me he has not a word,
he said something in a silence when he paused,
i could not see,it went unheard...

it was unheard,i move backwards,
i see- i am sliding down a slide,
swaying with the swing,
with a boomerang i am playing,
from my chewd gum,i am bursting-
bubbles,big,small,yellow,pink...


i slid down-climbed up-slid down...
i swing-up above-down below-back and forth...
boomerang- i throw it hard-it hits me back...
i burst the bubbles-pull it back-chew it long-blow it big...
when i did all this i was blank and yes,
it is still a ecstasy...
towards present,i move free,
what's now,was then-my fantasy...

i knew and know, how fast i slide,
how hard i sway,
how far i throw away,
how long the bubbles were to stay...
friend,i still play the same games,
it's all th same-unpredictable,different maze,
but every time i feel a different way,
i do not allow you to just say...
you have to feel and stay...

i know i throw away-my life,
i let it escape from my hand,
it's fun when i run behind it's back,
when i run, 'nothing' i have,nothing i lack...
but it is magic of sorts,
when i reach the right pace,
and again we come face-to-face,
oh! what a lovely phase...

i am being me,
i don't mind,if all, you can see...
i want to know how you feel,
so please hear and let me be,
please hear and let me feel...
glad if it is the same,
happy if we think different-in many ways...

3 comments: