Sunday, June 28, 2009

Let's mill and see...

Don't bully me,
The land is very dry,
A true barren piece,
Don't weed,don't seed,
Let's not do anything...
There has been no pour,
The clouds have not even drained....

Don't bully me,
Don't ask me not to worry,
Don't say,the same old story,
This time too it's the same fury,
The rains make us hope desperately,
Don't ask me to shoulder every-
Pleasureless pain,so simply...

Don't bully me,master, my friend...
The land is very dry,a barren piece
I won't plough our field,leave me in peace...
I am a shoulder single,imbalance is very heavy...
We shared brunt equally,now am a half, wholly,
My mate is no more,may be he was scared of scarcity...
My life is no circus joker,who can ride on a single wheel...

Don't bully me,
Let's not sprout these hope seeds,
Let's not die,of this disease,
Instead,let's mill and see,
If there is any oil inside,in it...
Let's see whether all it's salt is worthy....


Come let's mill and see,
Our hope seeds...
Don't bully me,
I won't plough the dry field,
I am not ready,to simply die,
In this scarcity,
I have lost my mate,already...

No comments:

Post a Comment